Visa to Ukraine
Visa to Ukraine
You don’t need a visa to Ukraine if you are citizen of:
Austria, Azerbaijan, Andorra, Armenia, Argentina, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kirghizia, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San-Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Vatican, USA, Uzbekistan.
For the mentioned countries visa-free regime of entrance to Ukraine and transit journey through is valid if the duration of stay in Ukraine does not exceed 90 days.
The actual list of countries and terms of allowed stay: http://mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-affairs/entering-ukraine/visa-requirements-for-foreigners
E-visa to Ukraine: Since 04 April 2018 citizens of 44 specified countries* may apply for Ukraine’s electronic visa.
*Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Oman, Palau, Peru, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
E-Visas are issued by the Ministry Foreign Affairs (MFA) of Ukraine as single entry tourist or business visa valid for up to 30 days.
How to apply for e-visa:
Step 1. Register at the MFA web-platform http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua
Step 2. Fill in application form online
Step 3. Upload copies of necessary documents:
- health insurance policy (30,000 euro or equivalent coverage)
- proof of sufficient funds
- document confirming the purpose of the visit (invitation letter from Tour operator registered in Ukraine, hotel/accommodation booking(s), programme of stay, information on the tour(s) and the tour(s’) timeframes, tour operator details, transfer details, sightseeing information etc.)
Step 4. Pay the fee (65 USD) by MasterCard/Visa card.
All e-Visa applications are processed within 9 business days, e-Visa or visa refusal letter is sent to the applicant’s email address.
E-Visa is sent in .pdf format.
Important: All applicants should submit their printed e-Visas (along with their valid travel documents) to Ukraine’s State Border Guard Service officers when entering Ukraine. MFA highly recommends all applicants to take time and look through the https://evisa.mfa.gov.ua/Help prior to registering and filling in the application form online.
Information support is also available at email@example.com
Travel visa Tourist Visa holder has the right to stay in Ukraine up to 30 days for one or two entrances. Travel visa is issued on the base of the travel voucher and invitation letter from the travel company. Some consulates accept scanned document copies, others demand originals only. Travel agency should have travel license to be able to issue the accompanying documents and invitations.
-Basic visa fee - 65 USD
1. up to 10 working days from the day of application within regular service unless stipulated otherwise by Ukraine’s international treaties. Processing time of an application filed within regular service may be extended for up to 30 working days if additional checks are necessary.
2. up to 5 working days from the day of application within expedited service (specific number of days to be defined by each Embassy/Consulate);
- application from should be fill in only via official web-site - http://visa.mfa.gov.ua/ In case you book tour or travel services with us (hotel, transfers and excursions) our company provides you with all the necessary documents to get tourist visa to Ukraine.
Visa support package includes:
- invitation letter
- hotel confirmation
- travel program (according to your reservation)
For more details please ask our managers.