Look at HBO Chernobyl miniseries from Kyiv perspective
- Look at HBO Chernobyl miniseries from Kyiv perspective
Great attention to detail and actual facts is one of the reasons why HBO and Sky miniseries Chernobyl has gained such an overwhelming response.
We also take historical truth seriously and offer you to come as close to the reality from the miniseries as possible. With our tour you will see real objects from the times of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant explosion (1986), learn real stories about the disaster and its impact on the lives of Soviet people and see real places from Chernobyl film shot. Be ready to plunge into the unbelievably true atmosphere of that notorious year.
Not to spoil all the surprises for you, here are just a few things to expect on the tour:
– Ride a vintage bus;
– Visit Ukrainian National Chornobyl Museum;
– Drink red wine to boost your immune system as was recommended by Soviet physicians to minimize radiation contamination;
– Drive along Bohdana Khmelnytskoho and Tereshchenkivska Streets (shown in the miniseries);
– Drive along the main street Khreshchatyk which hosted 1st of May 1986 parade when most of the people were still ignorant about the disaster; etc.
Book the tour and we will show you everything